2011年1月21日星期五

Lazy...

终于周末了~~~
娃哈哈~~~
可以轻松些了~~~

很不喜欢ATP和AUD的教授。。。
静静得罪你哦?
之前要静的是你。。。
现在要我说话的又是你。。。
难道你要我在别人说着答案时插嘴哦?
真的是:无聊。。。
而且一直给作业。。。
这次的还没做完就在那里加。。。
结论:不爽你。。。

我。。。
Drop了MPW。。。
怕应付不来。。。
又不知道什么时候才拿了。。。
其实可以的话真的不想拿。。。

21号了!!!
我却还没打扫的打算。。。
真的是懒得高关了。。。
我。。。
Last Minute可以吗?
=p

不知为什么,很累。。。
不想动的感觉。。。
简单来说,懒惰的人。。。

==============================================================

For all of the time that i tried for your smile...
For making you thing that i was worth the while...
So your love would be mine...
For sending your flowers and holding your hand...
That no one was there to take you stand...
But then love made us blind...

I'm so sorry that i hurt you...
Sorry that i fell through...
Sorry i was falling in love with you...
I'm sorry that it come true...
But sorry do can't turn back time...
For all that i have done to you...
I wish that i could make it right...

So sorry that i loved you...
Sorry that i needed you...
Sorry that i hold you tight...
And I'm so sorry for...

Making you love me and saying goodbye...
For being the one that taught you how to cry...
It was love and passed us by...
For given you every thing that you dreamed...
For taking it back when i fled the scene sorry love,for wasting your time...

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。