2010年6月5日星期六

What's left?

Girl...
You know i miss you so...
I didn't know you had to go...
You've had enough of our distance baby...
Before I had the chance to say...
I'm staying with you...
For the rest of my life...
Don't keep telling me these words...
You don't know how much it hurts...
And I'll promise you eternity...

If you promise me your stay...
But now it's too late...
I'm no longer the man that I was...

I will go on without her...
Like a fool who's too sure...
I'm like a bird who's lost her wing...
A fire without its flame...

I don't know how to be strong...
When my love has to move on...
I am a song without a soul...

Now that she's gone ...
What's left of us is this song?
Don't keep telling me these words...

Oh ,yes...
Baby...
I'm know I'm a foul...
And I will go on without her...
Like a fool who's too sure...

This is our song without a soul...
Now that you're gone...
What's left of us in this song?

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。